Standard home outlets are capable of causing painful, permanent, and even fatal damage to a person, depending on the environment, how the shock is received and the condition of the person. For a small child, a small shock could be seriously hazardous.
Remove the threat of electric shock in your home by covering your exposed outlets with simple and inexpensive outlet covers. The covers plug the outlet and cover both openings, completely preventing any risk of a child touching or inserting something into the covered outlet.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 10 business days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout